Training for Appropriate Social Behaviour:
Dog Psychology has revolutionized dog training. A dog’s behavior is not necessarily in-born, it is also shaped by its environment. Behaviour (both appropriate and inappropriate) is learned.The proper training of your dog or pup develops basic character and self-control.
Training for “Appropriate Social Behaviour” involves the following:
- House-breaking your pet
- Training to prevent the following behaviours:
Biting, digging, chewing of furniture, eating houseplants, un- necessary barking, aggression towards other dogs, jumping on people, chasing cars and people on bicycles etc.
- Training to overcome fear of loud noises and car-sickness
- Help with separation anxiety
- Adjustment to children
We also advise you on the following:
- Poison proofing your home
- Bolting of gates and doors
- Boundary training
and much more…